Photobucket

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Starting to build a set of Crazy Orange style exhaust pipes for a customer so far I have the front pipe basically layed out just gonna need a little trimming on the end length once I start to lay out the back pipe Here is what I start with box of misc. bends Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Top Section by the exhaust flange Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App small shot of my tig welds Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App and basically what the front pipe is gonna look like this is a little tighter to the bike than what the Crazy Orange guys normally build they build theres very low and out towards the front as Ive noticed they normally run a front turn signal on the bottom front of the bike so they kick the front pipe out to clear it I like to keep my stuff tight to the bike and motor to allow for a little more aggressive riding Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment