Photobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vintage Chooper Pics Of My Dad From The 60's

Some Vintage Pics I found at my dads house over the weekend these were his bikes back when he was a kid. The pics are from around the late 1960's to mid 1970's. He rode this panhead all over the country and into Mexico and he lived that way for a few years just riding around working odd jobs and enjoying life and riding the roads of our great nation. Man I wish I could go back in time and live that kind of life. I love to hear the stories he has to tell about everything that went on back then and all the great times him and his friends had building and riding choppers. Fortunately for him he still owns this panhead and this wishbone frame. The pan motor is back in its original swing arm frame and the wishbone frame has a nice 1952 pan bottom end with shovel tops on it now. My dad is over 60 years and is still ripping around on kick start rigid frame choppers. We could all only wish to be that lucky over time. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App this was the panhead after its remake in before I was born in 1981 and this is what I remember the bike being when I was a kid growing up. Maybe thats why I have such a love for panhead bikes Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App and this is how the panhead is right now to this day, it was done over again by my dad in the late 90's and he's still putting miles on this baby Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment