Photobucket

Monday, February 4, 2013

Rear Fender and Tail Light and Sissy are done

got a little more work done big thanks again to Mike at 47 Industries for the custom axle with the Stainless head on it Im not good at math and mike stepped in with his amazing algebra skills to get the axle figured out so thanks again buddy I wouldnt have expected anything less from you so onto the pics Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App and I finished up the rear fender and sissy and tail light setup I really wanted a very minimal piece back here and it came out just like I had it pictured in my head its all made of 304 stainless and I will be making a custom seat pan to fit up against it nice and tight Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment