Photobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Shovelhead Open Belt Primary Mid Control Shifter Sides Are Ready for Sale

These are now ready for sale if you already have a set of the stock shovelhead mid controls these work great with the stock brake side control. Simple bolt on and clean looking design. Like all my items it is made right here in my shop by myself and all the materials used are made in the USA. note the two grease fittings on the bottom side to keep the bushings and shaft nice and lubed and if you need foot pegs please let us know as we are an authorized Biltwell dealer. The Biltwell Sanderson pegs look excellent with this setup Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3 comments:

  1. How much and how I can I order a pair. Dave 571-436-8037

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible for you to make this for my generator Shovelhead? Hit me up stieberbikes@gmail.com I must have this lol!!!

    ReplyDelete